
Of course we were all coordinating in our Easter attire, even if it was a little chilly...

We had some quality family time this weekend and took advantage of the beautiful weather on Saturday. We went for a stroll down Main Street in Salado... such a beautiful place to live! We don't do that often enough. We got some great pictures of Owen in his baseball cap. Now you would think he would be quick to rip that thing off his head but he actually left it on... he wants to be just like his daddy ;)


5 comments:
Awww...y'all are just the cutest family, I swear! I'm glad you had a good Easter and Owen's Easter outfit was adorable! Love y'all!
Happy Easter! Owen is such a cutie! I love him in the baseball hat, too cute. I love Salado I havent been in years I'd love go back and see what all they have now.
I just love that baby! Y'all are too cute.
Andy and Sarah,
What a beautiful family and wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Owen is such a sweet, handsome little boy. We are all so blessed to have him in our lives!
Love,
Grammy (Martha)
OK...so we want to know what's new with the Curtis Family!!! I think it's time to post a new blog, Sarah! :)
-Anxiously Waiting
Post a Comment