Thursday, May 8, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME




Last Friday we took Owen to his very first baseball game!


We went to the Round Rock Express game in Round Rock. They are a minor league team. Gabby, Becky, Steffanie and Hannah all joined us.


We had a wonderful time and Owen was very observant of everything going on around him! He actually did quite well sitting through the entire game. Of course it wouldn't be a baseball game witout cotton candy :) Although, Owen decided very quickly he didn't like it! I couldn't believe it! Hannah was trying to feed it to him and he would open his mouth but I guess he couldn't get past the texture or the fact that it dissolved on his tongue, because he kept making a sour face. You would have thought he was eating a lemon! It was SOOOOOO funny! We stayed for the fire works after the game and that put him right to sleep... he may have been a little worn out too ;) What a great memory to add to the bank!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sweet pictures! Tell Owen to pass the cotton candy my way!

Kari Sanchez said...

I love his outfit, so cute! That's so funny about the cotton candy.

Debralea said...

I can see his face now...too funny! It looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing. :) Go Express!