At the end of June we went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with Andy's sister Kelly and her fiance, Joe. We had a great time! The guys went deep sea fishing the first day and Kelly and I went to the spa. It was WONDERFUL! The next day we all went into town and shopped and ate at a great place on the beach! We saw an amazing yacht that had two ski boats and a helicopter on top! They said it was an 80 Million Dollar yacht! It was pretty amazing! The next day we got to go fishing with the guys. We got up at 5:30 and left by 6AM! It was freezing in the morning and they took us out for an hour before the guys started fishing. On their first trip the guys caught Marlin and on our trip Joe caught a Mahi Mahi. It was really fun to watch. Kelly and I took Dramamine before we left and I don't recommend this unless you know you will get sea sick. We totally felt drugged and Kelly actually ended up taking a second one so she was down for the count! I kept trying to wake her to come look at dolphin and marlin jumping by the boat but she couldn't even lift her head. It was crazy! Below are some pictures, finally! ENJOY!

Me and Andy

Kelly and Joe
Joe and his Big Catch (Mahi Mahi)
Andy on the fishing boat (he really was having a good time!)
Me and Andy
View from our balcony :)
The boat on the left is the yacht I was talking about... very nice! That's a cruise ship on the right.
2 comments:
Lucky you! A vacation sounds so nice! You look fabulous and looks like you had a great time!
YAY...finally come Cabo pics! Y'all are so cute. And the fishing trip looked like fun. I don't think I knew Mahi mahi was that HUGE! Good catch, boys! And an $80 million yacht? That's nuthin'!
Post a Comment