So our Halloween was not very eventful because Owen came home with fever that evening and that is when the teething extravaganza began! I had bought him a really cute Frankenstein costume that was head to toe fleece with just a cut out for his face but of course it wasn't cold enough to wear it and since he was running fever I decided we were going to have to skip it. I dressed him up as a hunter and Kelly and I took him to the Fall Festival in Salado. Where was Andy you might ask... hunting of course! Opening weekend!!! ANYWAY - we only lasted about 15 minutes at the festival and then it was home and to bed. The next seven days were crazy! Owen got seven teeth in in seven days... four on bottom and three on top. He was late cutting teeth as he didn't get his first teeth until he was about 10 months old so I guess we have some catching up to do but my goodness! Poor baby! He was miserable and definitely not himself for a whole week! We made it through and hopefully we don't have many more baby teeth to go... he's running out of room in there! Here's a few pictures from that weekend... I still plan to dress him up as Frankenstein to get a picture for the scrap book - and the blog of course :)
Taking it easy with Daddy :)
Going to school on Halloween
Look out deer - there's a new hunter in town!
Last year we took Owen to the pumpkin patch and it was too bright for him not to mention he was too little and we didn't get a very good pumpkin picture... So of course we went back to try again and yet again we didn't get many good shots. Here's a couple. He's harder than ever to photograph since he doesn't like to sit still! Just for fun, I threw in a picture from last year so you can see how much changes in a year...
2007 - "Someone please get me out of here!"
Pumpkin Patch 2008
5 comments:
OMG 7 teeth in 7 days!! Poor little guy! I've never heard of that many so fast, wow. He's so precious, I love his outfits, especially the boots and jeans!
He looks like such a little man!
Awww...you didn't tell me that! You poor things! That is just craziness and had to be miserable for him. Poor baby. His hunter outfit was hilarious...love it! And I love looking back a year...wow how fast things change! He's still cute as ever.
My niece did that too. We've done four at once, but not 7. I just can't imagine how it makes our little guys feel. :( He's so cute. I saw your dad yesterday in Wal-Mart...he was raving about his handsome grandson!!
LOVE that picture in the leaves on your header!! It's priceless!!
Post a Comment