
My cousin Josh is a lead singer for an alternative band called Green River Ordinance. They are great!! Many of you have gone with us to their shows! Green River Ordinance signed with Capitol records last year and they have been working diligently on their album and touring around the USA. I am proud to anounce that their album is being released on February 24th and it is now available for pre-sale at www.myspace.com/gro Please help them reach their pre-sale goal of 2,000 albums! (I bought two) ;) Their single, "Come On", is available now for download on itunes! Thanks for your support! You won't be dissapointed!!! :)
2 comments:
How cool! We'll check it out for sure. Always need a reason to buy a new cd.
I'd like to say I bought it because you're my friend and he's your cousin, but I actually liked it(not that I doubted you). I listened to some of their songs on their page.
Post a Comment