Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sarah's Book Club

As most of you know, I recently started a book club after reading the Twilight saga. Since finishing that series, I have not found the time to read. I don't know how I ever read all of those books! We recently went on a little trip (another blog to follow on that subject) and I was more excited about having time to read than I really was about the trip ;) Can you tell I don't have much free time?! Anyway, the next official book to add to the book club is Same Kind of Different As Me, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It is a true story written by a man from Fort Worth. It is an amazing testimony of faith and it will leave you looking for the good in everyone you meet. Very inspiring! It's a quick, easy read... my kind of book ;)

No comments: