Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stop and Smell the Bluebonnets!

I was off work for Good Friday so Owen and I did a little outlet shopping and then met Heather and the kids at the park. Then, we headed home for a nap before meeting up with Heather again to take some bluebonnet pictures :) Here are some pictures of our Good Friday!
Erin, Parker and Gabby
Cason - riding a bull ;)
Parker loved the swing!
So did Owen, especially when Erin was swinging him HIGH! :)

Not too sure about these bluebonnets mom!

Owen LOVES Erin!

Owen and Cason - better keep an eye on these two ;)

No way were we going to get a picture of all of them looking at the camera.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Owen is getting! We need to get together soon!

John, Jennifer, Tryston, Asher, and Adeligh said...

SO fun seeing you this weekend! I enjoyed cathcing up and can't wait to do it again. Like we said MOVE BACK HOME ;).

Owen is so cute! I love the pics. I can't wait to get some bluenbonnet shots.

Kari Sanchez said...

Those are great pictures! Once again, he is so cute! We need to get some family pictures of y'all! :)