Sunday, June 14, 2009

ALMOST TWO...

Owen will be two years old a week from today and I just can't believe it!!!! The first year went by really fast and while this year didn't seem to go by quite so fast, it's still just unbelievable that we have a two year old! He's definitely NOT a baby anymore! He is talking all the time and more and more words come together each day! He has been flexing that independent muscle and we've caught a glimpse of the "terrible 2's" but this truly is a very fun age! He is so loving and often stops playing just to give us a hug or a kiss ;) He brings such joy to our whole family; I can't imagine life without him. It must have been pretty boring before he got here... we just didn't know it at the time.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Try waking up one morning and realizing that you have both a 4 year old and a 1 year old ;) Liam's 1st birthday was a hard one, but I think I was more aware of my baby becoming a little boy when he turned 2. Yup, I think 2 is a harder milestone. Owen is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to celebrate his special day with you!