Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Progress

We officially broke ground on the house about three weeks ago and the slab was poured last week! They started the framing on Monday so it should really take shape soon! YEAH! There are lots of decisions ahead! Below are a few progress pictures... I know it's not much to look at now, but it's still really exciting!

The lot prior to any clean up

After the tree clean up...


And now... the slab.

7 comments:

John, Jennifer, Tryston, Asher, and Adeligh said...

That is exciting!!

Debralea said...

I'm so excited for y'all! I can't wait to see it! I'm so jealous of the big trees. That's awesome. You get a new house AND mature trees. That's hard to find these days. :) Keep the pictures coming. So Thanksgiving is at your house this year, right? ;)

Lyndsey said...

Can't wait to see how it progresses. Should be interesting to watch. I've recently heard you can have your blog printed into a book. Thinking I will blog a bit more so that my kids will have something to chronicle the fun stuff (some not so fun LOL)...just thought I'd share :)

Kari Sanchez said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the final product! Where is it?

John, Jennifer, Tryston, Asher, and Adeligh said...

O-M-G your new profile pic! He looks like a real boy...all grown up.

Debralea said...

I love the blg makeover. And the picture of Owen is great!

Lyndsey said...

Owen is one handsome boy!