Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Batman Begins

I got Owen the Dark Night Batman costume for Christmas. I don't know where his fascination with Batman came from... He has a cup with Batman on there and Aunt Kelly got him some Batman PJ's (complete with a cape) for his birthday. We don't have any Batman movies and if there is a cartoon I am not aware of it... but you would think Owen knows all about it! He gets so excited about his Batman stuff. I held back the costume as long as I could because I knew once he put it on he would not want to take it off. It is already a battle to get him out of the PJ's on the nights he sleeps in them. (I have to admit he has worn them to school once or twice... hey, you have to pick your battles! And I am pretty sure it is not the first time a two year old has worn his PJ's to school)
ANYWAY, here are some photos of the first time we tried on the costume. He was so funny! He didn't want to put on the full suit... he told me he was "too big" but I think it was too hot for him. So that is why you only see him here in the cape and the mask. I tried on the mask first to show it to him and he insisted that I "put Batman on his nose". So here you go....
After running down stairs... he jumped off the bottom step and gave us this first pose... pricless!
Apparently, Batman does a bear crawl.
Another Batman pose...
And then the muscles came out ;)

As you can see... he put on quite a show! He was running around giving us his best Batman impression... it was great!!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

OK, so now you have yourself a superhero loving child. Look out b/c now is when he starts to think he can actually fly! ;) LOVE THESE PICS!!!!

John, Jennifer, Tryston, Asher, and Adeligh said...

Oh-my-gosh!! Too cute! I lve the pictures =)