Andy and I went to Scott and Liz's house a few weeks ago for our draft for our couples only Fantasy Football league. I know what you are thinking... "What is her team name?". PIGSKIN PRINCESS of course! (thanks to my creative husband) Now... I must say... I am slowly evolving into a major football fan, and I LOVE IT! Don't get me wrong... I have always been a fan of football, not by choice of course, when you grow up in Stephenville, Texas you MUST be a football fan! Ever since Tony joined the Cowboys my interest has significantly increased! Tom Brady also catches my attention from time to time, but my loyalty lies with my 'Boys'!
ANYWAY... I have to admit I was freaking out the whole way to Scott and Liz's house because I really had no idea what I was doing! The draft was a blast and I got some really great players... just to name a few Peyton Manning (Tony was taken), Reggie Bush, the Cowboys Defense... and many others I can't think of right now. So now to the point of this whole blog... not only did I beat my very first contender this week, Scott's Hot Wife (Liz), but I finished with the most points in our league!!!!!!!!! GO PIGSKIN PRINCESS!!!!
3 comments:
LOL!! I'm SO proud of you...I would expect no less though. That's hilarious. Good times though, good times.
You crack me up! That's great! Go Pigskin Princess!!!
Haha Love the name and Go You!!
Post a Comment