Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Day at the Fort Worth Zoo

While Andy was gone Owen and I went and stayed with my mom for a few days. We took my poor mother all over the place as we made trips all around the Ft. Worth area visiting as many people as week could. You are a trooper mom! Thank you!!!!! While we were there we were able to go with my college roomate, sorority sister and dear friend Kristi and her daughter Landri to the zoo. This was Owen's first trip to the zoo and he really enjoyed it. Landri was very informative and was sure to tell Owen about each of the animals ;) We had such a nice time... I wish we lived closer so I could see Kristi more often! Miss you Kris!!!! Enjoy the pics...







2 comments:

Debralea said...

They are so precious together! I think Owen has a girlfriend! Sorry ladies, it looks like he is taken. ;)

Kari Sanchez said...

Sounds like fun! Owen is so cute!