Friday, August 28th was Andy's "golden birthday". Do you know what this means? I am suprised by the people who have never heard of a "golden birthday"... for you that don't know, I will fill you in...your "golden birthday" is the day you turn the age of your birth date. For instance, Andy turned 28 on the 28th.... he's golden! We celebrated with a trip to the bowling alley with friends! Happy GOLDEN Birthday Andy! (I've always thought you were golden!)
3 comments:
Happy Golden Birthday, Andy! (I knew what that meant and I am also surprised by how many people don't).
Well, I have to admit that I have no idea what that was....How could I not? And I just missed mine in April! What a bummer!
Well...mine is long gone. No one told me I'm golden :(. Never knew. Maybe I can celebrate my golden birthday by my birth year since mine was previously forgotten (the last two digits of course). 81 here I come.
Post a Comment