Monday, October 27, 2008

TSU Homecoming

Last weekend we went to Tarleton State's Homecoming! It was great to go back and look back on our college days! We started the day at the parade which I have to say is not as good as it was when I was there but it was okay... Owen really liked it. We met a friend of mine from High School (Jennifer) there with her family. It was great to visit with her :) After the parade of course we had to go to Montana's (one of our favorite restaurants) and then that night we made a trip to City Limits (the bar). It was a great time! A lot of our friends were not able to make it this year but we still had a great time. I took along my friend Staci... she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into but I'm pretty sure she had a GREAT time! :) Enjoy the pictures:
Me and Jennifer at the parade








Owen and Asher (Jennifer's baby boy)... "talking"

















Andy's fraternity brother's in front of Scott's old house... oh the good old days ;)







The guys trying out the equipment in the new Rec Center... it was VERY NICE! Why didn't we have that when I was there?!











Liz (Scott's wife) Me and Staci at City Limits

1 comment:

Staci said...

Sarah, I did have a REALLY great time! I'm so glad that you think of me as a close enough friend to take me all the way home and introduce me to all of your awesome friends. Don't worry the feeling is mutual :)